- Follow Diplomatic Opinion – Ali Tuygan on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Turkey’s Stormy Spring
- The Montreux Convention: Russia’s Perspective
- Why this blog?
- Restoring the JCPOA
- UN Security Council (UNSC) Resolution 2216 on Yemen
- US-GCC Camp David Summit: An Overview
- Turkey’s Municipal Elections: A Yellow Card for the Government
- Idlib: Raising the Stakes to What End?
- What is to Be Done?
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Lebanon
August 15, 2020 On August 4, only two days before the 75th anniversary of the dropping of world’s first atomic bomb, Beirut experienced its own Hiroshima. Exactly a month ago Turkey had its own tragedy when 6 were killed and … Continue reading
February 29, 2016 On February 22, the United States and the Russian Federation, Co-Chairs of the International Syria Support Group (ISSG), issued the “Joint Statement on Cessation of Hostilities in Syria”. As a first reaction, even the most optimistic observers … Continue reading