- Follow Diplomatic Opinion – Ali Tuygan on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Turkey’s Stormy Spring
- The Montreux Convention: Russia’s Perspective
- Why this blog?
- Restoring the JCPOA
- UN Security Council (UNSC) Resolution 2216 on Yemen
- US-GCC Camp David Summit: An Overview
- Turkey’s Municipal Elections: A Yellow Card for the Government
- Idlib: Raising the Stakes to What End?
- What is to Be Done?
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Iran-US
April 5, 2021 On July 14, 2015, the P5+1 and Iran agreed on the JCPOA. The deal represented a sea change for Iran. It came out of the negotiation process as a successful interlocutor for the P5+1 giving a boost … Continue reading
June 18, 2019 Two oil tankers were attacked in the Gulf of Oman. Washington holds Iran responsible. Iran denies the charge. While some observers draw attention to the possible role of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps in the attacks, others draw … Continue reading
January 19, 2016 During the weeks preceding “implementation day” for the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), world’s attention focused once again on the Iran nuclear deal. Different aspects of the agreement negotiated between Iran and the “P5+1” or “the … Continue reading