- Follow Diplomatic Opinion – Ali Tuygan on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Turkey’s Stormy Spring
- The Montreux Convention: Russia’s Perspective
- Why this blog?
- Restoring the JCPOA
- UN Security Council (UNSC) Resolution 2216 on Yemen
- US-GCC Camp David Summit: An Overview
- Turkey’s Municipal Elections: A Yellow Card for the Government
- Idlib: Raising the Stakes to What End?
- What is to Be Done?
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Sykes-Picot
October 31, 2016 Middle East turmoil has led some analysts to look back and speculate on the Sykes-Picot agreement and whether or not current borders would survive. The very first of President Wilson’s Fourteen Points read: “Open covenants of peace, … Continue reading
February 29, 2016 On February 22, the United States and the Russian Federation, Co-Chairs of the International Syria Support Group (ISSG), issued the “Joint Statement on Cessation of Hostilities in Syria”. As a first reaction, even the most optimistic observers … Continue reading